Did you know?
- The humectant NaPCA is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s ability to retain moisture. NaPCA can absorb high amounts of water, and is colourless and odourless.
wind, and heat often dry out your skin, giving it a rough feeling. By
applying products with ingredients such as NaPCA which retain water in
your skin, you can help protect it from these environmental factors.
- Feel fresh as you travel by car or plane. Cool off at home by keeping it in the refrigerator.
- NaPCA Moisture Mist is fragrance-free.
- Improves skin’s natural moisture-binding capabilities.
- Increases moisture level, leaving skin feeling supple and smooth, and hair silky soft.
- Helps protect the skin from the negative impact of wind, air pollution and other environmental influences.
- Beautifully sets makeup with just a light spritz. Dermatologically tested